Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Fun, Free Hobby!

This new template I am working on is for my Our Blessed Arrows blog. I love to change that blog around often. I'm sure it confuses the heck out of my readers but I like to mess with it as my kids grow and to reflect our life. Right now we seem to be living a fairy tale so I wanted my blog to reflect that idea.

I found this template at Gisele Jaquenod and Birdie's site. Gisele is a terrifically talented artist and I have had fun surfing her web spot. Still, I like my blogs to have a more personal feel so I changed the background and designed a banner myself, keeping the template's basic layout the same. It has been quite fun and I am learning a lot.

Before too much longer I'll be moving this blog design over to Our Blessed Arrows and creating something newer for my husband's blog, Cars In My Shoes.

I just love this stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment